Plus Plus Pty Ltd
Advanced Techniques in C and C++ - 2 days
To be fully competent with advanced techniques in C and C++,
by knowing the power of the language, where to use advanced features,
how to incorporate these into large, real life examples, and see how
some of these techniques are used in advanced real life situations.
Upon successful completion of this course you will be able to:
- Use pointers for many different uses, including in argument passing and dynamic memory.
- Use and know when to use complex data structures, such as arrays of pointers (ragged arrays) and linked lists.
- Use pointers to functions and sorting to organise your data.
- Grasp some management issues of C/C++ programmed systems, including large-scale design, development and libraries.
- Use C/C++ for simple exercises in multi-tasking, communications, security and compression, and graphics.
This course is aimed at programmers familiar with programming in
C or C++, who want to learn the full power of the language. This course
is not specific to any hardware or operating platform.
Good working knowledge of any C or C++, including thorough knowledge
of functions and structures.
Part 1 - The power of the language
Recap on pointers
Pointer and array notation
Command line arguments
Accessing the environment
Variable numbers of arguments
Pointers to Functions
Advanced data structures
Balanced Binary trees
Pointers & Memory models
Part 2 - Management issues
Large-scale program development
Creating libraries, etc
Design, useability etc
Part 3 - Using the language
Security - encryption and decryption
Introduction to C/C++
Object Oriented programming with C++ (C++ for C programmers)
Advanced Object Oriented programming with C++
[ home ]
[ training ]
[ consulting ]
[ development ]
[ contact ]
Copyright © 1998-2016 Plus Plus Pty Ltd [www.plusplus.com.au]